Tuesday, March 23, 2004

This morning I woke up quite early despite hubbie is on MC..Yesh today is his 2nd MC..Doc said that his operation area @ his knee was swollen.. When I heard tat from my hubbie, I was laffing my way off... SpinningHow could the doctor be so blind...Club Me 7 Hubbie took MC on Monday jus bcos he cudn't really woke up cos we've been staying quite late just to see the Malaysian Election result...So he decided to go to doctor and took a day MC..Instead the doctor gave him 2 days..Walla!! He was so happy tat he cudn't stop smiling...Sunshine At this point of time, the ewah2 gang have yet to know that their "CHIP" was on MC.. lQuietLet it be a surprise later today when we meet them for lunch @ Sakura...

Did some washing of few days dirty laundry..Login to ewah2 as usual...At about 12.35pm, we went out to meet the rest of the gang...This time eL was the one suggested to have lunch together...We are the last to reach there..They were quite surprised that hubbie is wif me..hehehe..Total there were 8 of us..eL, Bunnyz, kissy, Klopez, Mal, shny, hubbie & myself...Hubbie is the thorn among the roses..haha...As usual we will be the kecohrable group in the restuarant...For the first time, I ordered Roasted Chicken Noodle..If not every visit there, I will ordered my faveret Cockle Fried Kway teow but not this time..I guess I'm getting sick of that dish...
Anyway we had lotsa fun there with laugther..Was so surprised that eL gonna pay for our meal..Bug Eyed We were actually joking around with her that she has to belanja us bcos today the government sector gotten their PB...so we cracked up a joke that eL & shny gonna pay for our meals...eL was saying that she had the intention to treat us & tat's why she asked for this lunch outing...Thank you so much eL for the treat... As saying goes - Terima Kasih daun keladi..Kalau boleh belanja lah lagi...Oops..tak malu!! hehehe..oh ya...today the Sakurapz Geng gotten the kad saman from shny..hehe..Soon she's gonna be a pretty bride..yippie!! Bride Happy for her..!

After we bid goodbye to the rest of the gang who are going back to their offices, me, hubbie, kissy, Mal & eL went to window shopped for awhile...Bought Mrs Field's cookies nibbler...CookieThen off we go on our seperate ways....Me & hubbie went straight home...Had promised them to meet as usual in the chatroom...

Once reached home, both of us on our PCs individually...Login to ewah2...At the same time, I upload the pics taken to our ewah2 gallery...Digital CameraOh ya eL, just told us that she got the news from her fren that she was promoted..Congrats eL!!!! Berbaloi blanjer tadi..ehehehe

Chatted till 6pm as the rest had knocked off from their work...Saw hubbie already snoring away...Sleepy I took a nap too...Pillow Awake to see that the time is 7pm...Was tinking on what to cook for dinner...hmmm...Ponder So I told hubbie that i'm gonna cook a simple dish which is Bende Goreng Cili, ikan selar goreng ketumbar jintan (his feveret), ikan parang goreng ketumbar jintan (my feveret), fried the marinated chicken thigh that we bought yetserday @ NTUC Halal Counter..and not forgetting did the kicap cili padi with bawang for the dipping of the fishes....Yummieee....Finished cooking @ 7.50pm...Serve dinner right away while watching Ch 5 Sitcom, Police & Thief...After dinner, I did the cleaning up..hubbie helped me too as usual..Then I took my nite bath..Feel so fresh after that..

As I was typing this entry, KiLO msn me asking me whether I can go in to his blog as he cudn't access his...I've tried accessing his blog and mine but it was unreachable...I guess the server is down at the moment...Will try it again later...Peek @ my msn list but cudn't find my partner in crime, kissy...I guess she must be watching TV and will only login @ 10pm..hehe...I'm waiting to watch the Incredible Tales later...TV 2Tonite episode will be abt Pulau Tekong.. Quite scary and that's why I get my hubby to watch it with me later..

Kay tat's abt all for today..Will be back again tomoro...See ya!!!

The pixs for today...


      


No comments: