Thursday, March 11, 2004

Today is a windy day Windy and it rained really heavily noon time...Thunderstorms
Had lunch appointment with my ex-colleagues, Nazreen & Rohani today...We went to Utama Cafe in Ubi neighbourhood...Ate roti kirai & chicken curry...A sudden downpour made them quite difficult to head back to office and myself back home...But luckily I had my brolly with me..Umbrella 2 Was quite shocked that the area we were sitting, was flooded with water...Went back around 2.15pm...

Back hOme, I login to ewah2 and started chatting...Computing
At around 4.15pm, I went out again and this time to Bedok Library before I headed to my parents' house...Every Thursday, me and hubbie will have dinner @ my parents' place... Reached there around 5.20pm...My sis was asleep Pillow..I tink she's very tired after skool...My brother is at home today as he's on his 2nd off... Hubbie came only at 6.40pm....Served dinner....Mummy cooked Chicken Rice today.. Was so yummie that me & hubbie ate 2 serving of rice.. Feed Me
Dad came back around 7.20pm as along the way there's traffic jam..As usual after dinner we sat around and talked...

Went back around 8.45pm...As usual we both will switched on our PCs once reached home...Took my bath and started chatting in MSN and blogging...

Will continue to read my book that I borrowed juz now... So I'll stop here for today.. Will be back tomoro... Nitey Nite....!! Single Rose

No comments: