Monday, March 22, 2004

Today woke up quite early..As de daily routine, I will switched on my PC @ sat down to send my morning emails to de gurlz...Email Logon to ewah2 and started chatting with the rest..Did not do much things today...

Gotta watched My Girl @ GV Tampines today..Way Too Happy MY bro did gave me & hubbie a ticket voucher which I can buy My Girl tix for 2 @ a price of 1...Was so happy that hubbie sounded to watch that movie..Tat day my bro did feedback abt this movie..He was telling us that it's worth watching as it's a comedy story...True indeed, after the movie ended, I kept telling my hubbie that I really loikkee de movie..A heart warming story.. Way To GoThe 2 characters Jeab & Noi Nah were really cute...Not forgetting the fatso kid named Jack..Had a great laff just now.. Spinning

We went to buy our dinner @ Al-Ameen (Tampines St. 11)..Ordered Nasi Daging Pedas for myself and hubbie ordered Nasi Goreng Paprik..I managed to grab 1 cup of Milo Dinosaur..Yummie.. Went back after that...

Rite now, my Father in law just went back home..We called him to help us fixed our washing machine pipe.. Water is dripping..Hubbie tried fixing it but still unfixable (asal bleh jer pakai dis werd..haha)..

Now I'm chatting with my cuzzin, Nini, Mal and my fren. Rohani in MSN...Haven't see kissy online yet..Perhaps later...Now I'm gonna take my nite bath...Will be back tomoro again..See ya...



Separated from the other neighborhood boys by a busy street his mother won’t let him cross, the young Jeab (Charlie Trairattana) spends his days playing with Noi Nah (Focus Jirakul), the girl next door whose preternatural intelligence, enthusiasm and energy make her the leader of the two. Adolescence changed Jeab’s immediate social group and he started hanging around with other boys, and even agreed to torment the other girls -- including Noi-Na -- at his friends’ behest. Noi-Na was understandably upset and angry and her family moved to another province a week later. Jeab didn’t see her after that, but 20 years later, he received an invitation to Noi-Na’s wedding. He wants to attend her special day, of course, but how can he live down the shame of his earlier, irresponsible actions?




No comments: