Saturday, March 06, 2004

Today woke up at 9.30am. After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I went straight to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Cooked fried rice. Hubbie woke up just nice that I'm preparing to fry the rice... :) Serve bfast around 10.30am...After finished cleaning my kitchen, went straight to the room and switch on my PC. As usual, login straight to ewah2....Saw kissy, Mal, shny, eL and lizie in the chatroom. Suddenly I felt like karaoke-ing... Told hubbie and he asked me to get the system ready. But then I realised that the remote control of the hifi system was out of order.. Tried to change the battery still the same. We need to use the remote control in order to get karaoke function working... *sigh* Hubbie was telling me that we will go to Joo Chiat to check it out a new karaoke system there... wow!! That's good!! hehehe.. At last we just listened to the songs...

Login to the chatroom again and there we were chatting all the way till 1 plus...At the same time, I'm busy with applying jobs online. I'm still considering whether to take up teaching...hMmMmm...
Then I feel the urge to apply the teaching job online..There I go applying the job online in the MOE website.. Just give it a try...!!

After my bath, suddenly I felt sleepy...Supposedly after bathing we will feel very fresh but it's opposite for me today..hahaha....I read my book half way den went for a short nap...
Den around 5 plus, hubbie's niece and nephew came for awhile. Woke up and washed my face...Farhan was asking me on his project. After helping him to do his project, I get ready to go to my uncle's house. My family will be there cos we wanted to see Umeer after his 3 weeks in the camp..hehehe...To see how is he with his botak head...hehehe... We went out around 6.45pm. Nini had reached there.

As usual @ my uncle's house, we will gathered with our cuzzins. Umeer look diff with his botak head..hahaha.. He looked better that way..haha...His girlfriend, Has too came down.. We chatted and joked around...Went home arond 10pm.

Back home suddenly I felt so bored...I wished that I can stay longer @ my uncle's house cos we cuzzins only get to see each other for awhile... :( But bcos hubbie wanted to go back early so here I am back @ home...

Now I'm gonna find something to do before I go to bed... Will stop here and be back again tomoro nite...Adious!!

No comments: