Monday, March 29, 2004

I woke up late today as my nose still giving me problem...The flu bug still stuck on me...Did not do any bfast for my hubby this morning cos I just cudn't bring myself to the kitchen as my head was spinning at that moment... Sorry dear!! Thanks for yur kind understanding...
Anyway I washed up myself and on my PC...Checked my mails and login to ewah2...Chatted for awhile before my SCV connection went off...Awww Shucks Then I received a call from my MIL Chattyinforming me that she cudn't get any channel @ the moment..Asked me to check on mine...
Quickly went out to check my Cable TV....I cud not get any channel thru indeed...Check the channel over @ my study room..Same...
Called MIL back and told her that I've got the same problem as hers....Called Starhub to check.. Apparently, Ubi area is having a disruption on the connection with the Maxonline & the cable TV and their engineers are currently looking @ the problem... I was like wundering how long will this gonna end...Was damn bored w/o internet connection..What am I supposed to do?? Bor-ing Called MIL and my hubbie to inform on this... Then I went to open Saturday's Recruit section from the Straits Time to scout for jobs... Managed to find 2 that is suitable... Wanted to apply it online but suddenly remembered that my internet connection is down @ the moment...Arghh!! Fed up man!!
I then took out my MD Player and a blank disk and started to record songs..I was a bit blur at first cos I did not use my MD to record songs for quite a long time...Phew! managed to record 17 songs... Gonna bring my MD and the disk that I've recorded during my KL Trip...

Anyway, I managed to get connected after 1½ hrs...Quickly apply for the online job and login to ewah2... Today I dunt really have the mood to chat tho' bcos of my flu... I logoff and continue to read my book...

Hubbie came home late today...Pity him, he works hard but nobody appreciate it...Pissed I can see that he dunt have the mood to werk @ his company anymore..but what can he do..He have to wait for his PB in July den find a job that is suitable for him... And he's taking his MCSA soon.. Hopefully once he gotten his MCSA, together with his existing CCNA, he will get a better job offer.. Insya Allah.... Stay strong dear!! I will be behind you to give you my support! Hug

After dinner, I cleaned up the kitchen and watched G 2K @ Suria... Now I'm chatting with kissy and waiting to watch Beautiful Trio over @ Ch 8 @ 9pm...

till then..will be back tomoro....

more days to go for my KL Trip!!

No comments: