Saturday, March 20, 2004

Today me & hubbie woke up quite late.. cos we dozed off @ around 2.30am...Fried instant samosa, sardin curry puff & popiah otak roll for bfast...As usual daily routine for both of us early weekend morning...Switched on our PCs...Saw kissy @ MSN...She too told me that she woke up late today..hehe..I guess all of us must be pretty tired bcos of the 5hrs karaoke session yesterday.. Logon to ewah2...hir was asking us for a movie but instead hubbie was telling us since we had the free 3 hrs voucher for the karaoke, we might just wanna return back there for a karaoke session again...Got addicted rite???? ..kissy, hir and myself agreed...We tried to ask the rest to tag along for the karaoke session...We'll be meeting @ 2pm in front of the karaoke entrance...
Anyway all of us reached there around 2.30pm...Book a Large room as there were 9 of us...Yesh! We managed to get a few others to join us for karaoke..(The karaoke-anz :- eL, Evilclown, Jaybonz, Klopez & bf, kissy, hir, hubbie and myself)..Book the room till 6pm..Sang lots of song today...All of us get a fair share of singing the songs there...

We off to Sakura Rest @ CT Hall for dinner at around 6.15pm...As usual, I ordered mt faveret Cockle Fried Kway Teow... *slurp*...After dinner, we went Esplanade for lepak2 session @ our faveret spot..before that we grab Nestle Ice Cream each...Sat down & had our talking session with some "HOT" Topic... Brows..Went off @ about 10pm...

Now I just finished my nite bath and gonna make hubbie his faveret Tom Yam instant noodle Bowl & Hot Chocolate Coffee...Gonna finish my uploading of the pics taken juz now...Will take my leave now...See ya again tomoro.... Have a great Sunday!!

Pics taken juz now....


        
   


No comments: