Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Today ater hubbie went to werk, I started to do my house chores...Fold all the dry clothes and ironed my hubbie werking clothes...Iron..After finished ironing then I switched on my PC and started to send my morning mails... Email..I'm de first one to send morning email to de Sakurapz Gurlz today.... Single Rose Login to ewah2 but nobody has login yet so I decided to logoff...Went to modify Mal's blog...Den I decided to change her blog skin to a new one cos I found that her old skin is quite simple..I think Mal would like something more lively instead...Ponder.. At the same time went in to ewah2 and look for Mal..there she is...I asked her opinion on changing a diff skin for her blog...She did agree with me saying that her blog is too simple...So it makes thing easier for me....Chose a skin which contains a cute baby pic for Mal...Guess she must like the pic...Yeah..indeed...she loikee the pic..ehehe...After I've finished with Mal's blog, I continued chatting....Around 3 plus, Aliyah asked for my help on her blog....Guided her thru and helped on her Main Template....Once completed, I told Aliyah that I better do my cooking right away cos it's oredi 5pm..was quite shocked how fast time fly....Eyes Poppin ..I cooked fried rice, mixed veggie and sotong masak pedas (a new recipe from one magazine that I bought in JB)...My sis came over around 5.30pm..Luckily she was here to help out with the washing of the dishes...Today I cooked superfast cos hubbie will be back soon...Serve me right on spending too much time in front of my PC...hahaha Smashy..Anyway I finished cooking just on time...I did ask my sis to sent some food to my MIL's hse...cos I need to prepare to serve dinner..She agreed..Have to spare some totz too for my MIL..she keep giving us foods and it's time for me to give her when she's not cooking..yeah I did call her earlier to check whether she's cooking today..She told me that she did not cook today so I told her that I will give her the food that I cook...

After my sis came back from my MIL's hse, I served dinner...3 of us eating together...My mummy gave rojak petis...After eating, me and my sis did the cleaning up...Then we sat down to watch TV...At the same time, I read the new issue of MANJA...got it by post today...Siti Nurhaliza is the front cover.. She look sooo pretty...Like her make up...

Chatted with kissy in the MSN while waiting for the Chinese Drama @ 9pm...Left with 2 more episodes before it ends on Friday...Really a good drama...Gosh tomoro must be back home early to catch the daram..but not too sure whether can reach home on time...Tomoro my dad gonna bring us to Sofra Turkish Kitchen @ Shaw Hse...We gonna celebrate my mummy's wat belated besday..ehehe...My dad got a $60 voucher so we decided to go tomoro as my bro will be off tomoro...We'll be having a family feast!! Family 4 yippiee...

My sis went home after the Chines Drama ended....Hubbie was already asleep by then..I guess he must have a tiring day today...Pity him... Blowing A Kiss 2..Now I'm still chatting with kissy @ MSN and at the same time gonna find a song to put @ Mal's blog....Had promised her jus now...hehe...

Kay I'll stop here for today..Will be back tomoro for more updates....Good nite peepz!! Bow Down Wave

No comments: