Sunday, March 07, 2004

Today I woke up around 9.30pm...I cudn't sleep till 3.30am...I jus tossed and turned..I was really jealous seeing my hubbie sleeping so soundly...After taking my bath, I went to the kitchen to prepare bfast.. Took out sardin curry puff and samosa from the freezer.. Yeah..today's bfast very instant... :) Finished with the frying, I serve the bfast and at the same time watched "Close up with Anuar Zain" @ Suria channel.. Then switch on my PC.. hmmm...nobody @ MSN...Even kissy was not online... Sorry I Can't

Was asking hubbie what to cook today as I'm running out of idea...Hmm Hubbie told me that we just eat out today...Meaning we'll be going out...Heard him calling Jaybon asking whether he and Aliyah want to join us to PS today...Hubbie told me that both of them will be joining us to PS..We'll be watching Butterfly Effect @ GV Plaza, 4.10pm show...

Saw kissy @ MSN...We began msn-ing till shny came online..We had conference conversation till 2pm. I started ironing the clothes we wanted to wear later.
Around 2.35pm, we went out. Hubbie suggested we had lunch at Rex (Prinsep St) before meeting Aliyah & Jaybon.. Had chicken rice and mix veggie for lunch.. Superb!!! Delicious!! Goofy

After eating, we proceed to PS where we met Aliyah & Jaybon...They had the tickets with them..As it's still early, we went in E-Zone to play arcade games..
Around 4.05pm, we went in the cinema with our Nachos, Popcorns, candy mix and not forgetting drinks!! The movies started 10 mins later.. Actually the first 30 mins of the movie, we dunt really catched the storyline... Very ConfusedBut after awhile we managed to understand the whole storyline behind every scene...Smiles
The movie ended at 6.45pm...We walked around PS before deciding where to eat for dinner..Went Carefour to check out the Sale there...Had dinner @ LJS..
Went back around 8.45pm....

Here I am blogging and waiting for kissy to login to MSN.. Wunder if she had reached home from CDANs...I'm very sure she will come online later... Nvm, will wait for her...

Stop here for now...Will be back again tomoro...!! Chiao.....

No comments: