Thursday, March 18, 2004

Today I did not sleep back after hubbie went to werk..Went to do some clean up of the hse and den I finished up reading my book that I borrowed...Then I on my PC to send my early morning email....Den login to ewah2...Saw eL alone inside..Chatted with her for awhile...Laze around on the bed at the same time reading Jelita Magazine...Checked my mails again..Gosh!! My email had been flooded by the gurlz...hahaha... Today we did opened quite a hot topic that really made the Sakurapz gurls really "hot"..Let keep this between ourselves huh!! Brows

Chatted with them till nOon...I then ate my lunch with I bought early in the morning @ the Mamak Shop downstairs...Nasi LoMak... hehe

Continue chatting and at the same time helping Aliyah, Mal, heLena and LeNNy's blog... I logoff around 5.20pm when I realised that it's time for me to get ready to meet my hubbie at his werk place...We going tomeet my family @ Shaw Tower to have our dinner @ Sofra Turkish Kitchen...Went out around 5.45pm...

Met my family around 7pm there...Went straight to the restaurant..Hubbie had done the booking earlier... The place look so elegant to me...With their dim lite, it makes the place a romantic environment.. Circle Of Hearts
We ordered our food..Really had a hard time to choose the food cos everything in the menu seem so delicious... Goofy..In the end I chose to eat Sultanz Kebab...Lamb cooked with some sauces with mash potato covered with cheese...yummie...
The Turkish Pizza which they called Pide was so delicious till we ordered another 2 more plates...hehe...

Went off around 8.20pm...Went straight hOme as I wanna catch the Chinese Drama @ 9pm..My bro followed me home cos he wanted to borrowed gubbie PCG's belt, jockey cab and boots as he kena activate tomoro morning(his 2nd day off u know..pity him) bcos of the 3 robbers invaeded Tekong.. He has to report to Kallang Base at 5.30am..He was so sad that he has to burn his 2nd off...I hope he will be given time off the next day...

Reached hOme jus in time to watch the Chinese Drama...Today episode is quite dramatic...It really open our eyes on what will happened if you treat yur family (in this case is yur own mum in law and hubby) badly, your children in turn will treat u badly in time to come..When you are in your high position, you tend to be arrogant but when there is a setback in your life, you will then come to realise that it's not the status, money which is important but yur family values and support that will keep you alive forever...So treasure your family as much as you treasure your own life... Well..that's Life! I Dunno..Tomoro is the last episode of the drama..I tink I wun't be able to watch it cos me & hubbie will be out with the ewah2 gengz...If only I have a portable TV, I will bring it out tomoro..ehehe...Nvm..will get my sis to record it for me...yippie..!!

Now I'm chatting with kissy & Mal in the msn...I tink I wanna stop here for tonite...Feeling quite tired..wanna turn in early today so will see ya guys tomoro again...Chiaoo.... Model

Here are some pics taken just nOw...You can view the rest in my Online Album


         
      




No comments: