Thursday, September 23, 2004

The Unsung Heroes!

I really had a good time watching The Unsung Heroes just now..It's been the best ever segment in Singapore Idol tat really glued us in front of the TV minus off the 4 gruesome judges.. Both hubbie & I watched it over at Bedok Home with my family members... We laff, we cried (the cannot tahan laughter tho') & we praised them... The Pinky Lady (Jocelyn) really tickled us.. With her pink outfit, she sang Yesterday Once More & being the joker of the nite.. She was cute tho' in her way of talking...The Careless Whisper guy with the "I thanks you" & "Mediacorpse" really burst us into laughter... It's really good to see Sadli coming back with his soothing song, Solitaire...He really touches our heart and he's the No. 1 Singapore Idol...I bet if he had not withdrew from the competition, he will be in the Top 12.... Anyway he's still as good as ever... Not forgetting Rosalina....She too has a good voice but too bad in Singapore, they not only search for a good voice but with a good package in you!


Enuff of tat Idol mania... Things tat I've done since morning..

  • check emails & chatting (morning)
  • Went to the new Giant Supermarket in Bedok (noon onwards)
  • Went to Bedok Library
  • Spent the rest of the day at my parents' hse..

Mum cooked stew (sup daging), bagedil, sambal belachan & fried chicken.. Dad bought me 3 more bottles of Qoo Peach from Batam last Sat when he went to visit my Pak Long's hse..


Oops..I need my bath now...Will be back tomoro... Have a great Friday!! Papai!!!


Pssst!!! For Ari Wibowo's fans, do grab the newest issue of Majalah Manja out in store now!! Just got mine in the letterbox..He's soooo cute...So Hengsem!! auwwww!!!!

No comments: