Monday, September 13, 2004

More cravings!

I woke up late again today as I was unable to sleep well the nite before... Every nite before I lie down, I will ask myself whether can I sleep tonite? iskk...It was so infuriating thinking of it..
Had hashbrown, hotdog & fresh milk for my bfast..At the same time, I logon to my email to check my inbox...as usual the gurlz flood my mailbox..hehe.. Chatted with them for awhile before I began to rest again....Read up my story book...


I'm at my wits end on wat to cook today...My mind just cudn't tink of any dish... When asked hubbie, he himself didn't know wat to eat... hmmm.... Suddenly the tot of mutton chop really makes me drool..hahaha... Another craving in the list... Told hubbie abt it and he said tat he will tapau back for me once he finished werk.. He will buy dinner at Haig Rd... Phew! Today my kitchen no berasap one! hehe...


Hubbie came home with my mutton chop, fried chicken rice for him and 2 pieces of popiah.. I was real hungry when I look at my mutton chop.>What's more I saw an egg there...Wow! Cam dah berzaman gue tak makan telor...hehehehe... I finished up the egg within seconds...hehe


After dinner, I continued watching the 7pm Chinese Drama... Took my bath & did my prayers... Now I just finished ironing hubbie's clothes and folding the dried clothes.... I'm gasping for air now.. feeling tired oredy...


Well better stop here...now my stomach feel so tight..aiseyman... Bye guys!

No comments: