Saturday, September 11, 2004

Chilli Crab Talk

Today we just lazed around at home watching TV & surfing the net....In the morning, hubbie's fren came over to our place to discuss about saving plan for & life insurance our baby.. Yeah! U guys tink it's too soon rite?? hehe.. But we wanted to prepare early... It's not kiasu or what lah.. but we wanted to set aside a sum of money to insure our baby once he/she born and save for his/her education in future... Bak pepatah, Sediakan payung sebelum hujan... :D


I cooked Fried Bee Hoon and chicken...It lasted us till our lunch and tea time...hehe.. Around 6 plus, we went over to PIL's place where my eldest BIL and family came over... After magrib, me & hubbie headed to Chai Chee Restaurant at Changi Rd to meet my family.. We had our seafood dinner there courtesy of my dad... :) As dad knows tat I'm craving for chilli crab, he ordered for me.. Just me alone...hahaha... Ordered sooo many dishes... We had Kankong Belacan, Kerapu Sweet Sour, Char Kway Sotong, Udang Butter, Hotplate Beancurd, Fried Squid, Fried Beef with Dried Chilli & Seafood Fried Rice...We ate till our stomach are really full.. Fuhh! What a dinner spread!!





My super craving dish! Chilli Crab!!




Butter Prawns




Sweet & Sour Kerapu




Some of the dishes


We headed home after dinner as it was already 9.45pm... Me & hubbie went back to PIL's place to continue our chatting and jokes session with the rest...This time my SIL & family had reached PIL's place...MIL told me tat tomoro FIL gonna take our Hari Raya Baju which our aunt had brought back from Malacca... Wow! I just can't wait to see them.. But dunno if I can fit on them during hari raya with my tummy bulging... *wonder*


Went home at 11.30pm.... So sleepy oredy...Stomach so fulled and it's time to sleep!! hehe... Byee guys! Have a great weekend!!

No comments: