Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Groggy Wednesday!

Woke up early today as I wanted to follow hubbie to buy bfast at the coffeeshop nearby.. Bought Mee Goreng plus Bagedil... Den hubbie off to werk while I went back... Switched on VCD, Bicara Hati, while eating my bfast.. So-so only lah the story..Cam merepek pon ada... Anyway it's the first appearance of tat Nick Mikhail from Spore... After watching the VCD, I tot I wanna take a nap but eyes cudn't shut as usual... Didn't sleep well last nite actually... So I logged on to my PC to check emails... Suddenly I felt so sleepy..Off I went to sleep on my bed...


Woke up to realise tat it's 12.20pm.. MIL called asking to meet her later as she cooked Kuah Lada & Sambal Ikan Bilis Kacang Tanah... Quickly washed up den meet her downstairs... Reached home, I cooked rice so tat I can have my lunch.. Then I logged on to the chatroom to catch up with the rest...


Mid-afternoon, I started to do house cleaning....Suddenly my head is spinning... So I went to lie down w/o realising I slept again... But after I woke up I feel much better...


Now waiting for hubbie to come home... Gonna watch the TV now... Byee...

2 days to blood test! Goshh!! I'm scared!!

No comments: