Thursday, September 09, 2004

Happy 55th Besday Dad!!!

Today I went to my parent's place early as mum asked me to cook pizza... Before tat I went over to bedok Library to return & borrow some books for my reading pleasure... Reached over at my 2nd home, I didn't really do the pizza first as I was too tired to start it.. So I lazed around & also chatted at ewah2... :D


At around 5pm, my sis & I went over to Bedok Central to get a besday cake from Prima Deli for dad....Reached home, I quickly make the pizza..Altogether 6 round pieces... On top of tat mum cooked Macaroni Soup...












Initially dad didn't want to cut the cake & pose for a picture but we insist!!! So he had no choice but to pose with the besday cake in front of the camera... hehe...








Dad gonna give us a seafood treat at Chai Chee Seafood Rest where I can eat my chilli crab there.. Yeshhh!! Dad told me tat I can order chilli crab to ease my craving... *wink* Can't wait for it!! hehe... Saturday is the day!!! :D


Reached home around 9.45pm... Continue to watch DIA....Alamak!! My blood really goes upstairs ah!!! I tink my blood pressure really shoot up upon seeing tat vicious Fifi!! Arghh!! But kinda sad abt the ending cos it hanged there.... What I know from Mahd, in Indonesia, DIA Sinetron is a long episode...It shows how Dwi & Eka grow till teenagers...Hopefully there will be Dia II....


Enuff of tat else, my blood wont simmer down..hehe...I tink I better turn in early cos I did not get to sleep back after waking up early morning... But today I get to see the The Royal Wedding of His Royal Highness Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, the Crown Prince of Brunei Darussalam and Dayangku Sarah binti Pengiran Salleh Ab Rahaman live at CNA... Lucky him to get such a young & pretty wife...hehe


Have a great T.G.I.F tomoro guys!! Byee!!



No comments: