Monday, September 20, 2004

Monday Oh Monday!

It was raining heavily when I woke up...Quickly closed all the windows so tat the rain wont be pouring in... Today I made scramble egg for my bfast...As usual I will logged in to my PC to check emails & chat with the rest...


Was thinking on wat to cook for today then suddenly MIL called asking me to meet her as she needs to pass me the daging cincang tat FIL bought tis morning.. So I went down to meet MIL.. Was surprised tat she had 2 dishes with her to be given to me.. Usually she will not cook on Monday and ate whatever was left on Sunday... But apparently yesterday SIL did not cook anything due to the majlis tahlil at late-aunty's place... MIL cooked Sambal Udang + Sotong & Sup Sayur...


At around 1.30pm, I watched Hingga Hujung Nyawa VCD....A very sad story indeed & made me cry emotionally.. ;) .. Tot of taking a nap after watching the vcd but my eyes cudn't shut so went in to the chatroom... At abt 5.40pm, I fried chicken wings for hubbie & then I dozed off on my sofa.. Was having a slight headache & my tummy seems tite... I cud feel my tummy growing bigger than yesterday...


Hubbie came home and served him dinner....Watched the Chinese Drama then had my bath...
Now I'm gonna watch the 2nd last episode of The Ties That Bind @ Ch8... Byee!!

No comments: