Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Bored Tuesday!

Woke up early today....Tot of getting nasi lemak at the mamak shop opposite blk but when I went down there's no more left..Only jemput2 pisang.. It's only 8.15am but no more nasi lemak..iskk.. So i just bought 3 jemput2 & Berita Harian....


Had my jemput2 & milk while reading the BH... Suddenly around 9am, I felt so sleepy... So took a nap but cud not really sleep...Switched on my PC & started by daily routine in the net...


MIL called asking to meet her downstairs as she's giving lauk for today... Meaning no cooking for today.. :D She gave Rendang Ayam & fried veggies...I ate my lunch at 2.45pm...


Didn't do anything much today... It seems times is very very slow today... Watched TV till hubbie came home.. Had our dinner while watching the Chinese Drama...


Oops!! My brain suddenly jammed...till then.... Byee!!

No comments: