Friday, September 10, 2004

Broadband Talk

Yesh! Finally today's Friday! Weekend is here!!! My lazy mood is here! I spent my time lazing around & at one point I was really bored so I decided to watch my Wedding VCD... hehe.. Terkenang kembali detik2 manis menjadi isteri...wahahahahah... Tersenyum sendiri gue!! hehe


At 5.15pm, hubbie fetched me downstairs and we headed to Tampines Mall.. Went over to McDonald and grab some bites while waiting for Klopez..She's gonna subscribe Maxonline and need hubbie to be her advisor..hehe... Klopez came and we then met her mum & sis in front of Starhub Shop... After some enquiries, Klopez decided to subscribe Maxonline 3000..Fuiyooo! Kencang sehh!! Kalahkan kita semua beb!! hehe... But it was a good bargain.. Free modem, wireless router & Wireless USB Adapter... Per month is $67.80 (usual is $78.60).. But she has to collect her router next Friday at Funan.. So hubbie can only install for her next Friday.. So Klopez, wait hOr... Now no more teet toot teet toot...heheheheheheh....


After tat all of us went California Dip for our dinner... It's halal now... I ordered Midjoint Spaghetti & hubbie ate Beef Sauce Hotdog... whereas Klopez as Fillet Spaghetti, her sis ate Midjoint Spaghetti too and her mum ate mini pizza... The cashier really made a blunder in the charges and we had to re-count our orders several times... Aiyohh..so leceh one...


After dinner we went jalan2 for awhile..hubbie tot of going to Hello Shop at Century Square but when we reached there, it was already closed... We then make a move while Klopez & family went to NTUC to look for egg..hehe...


Reached home at 9.45pm...Took my bath and now I'm going to watch TV... Have an enjoyable weekend.... Tata!!

No comments: