Sunday, September 05, 2004

Aching Sunday!

Woke up with whole of my body aching...Actually I was too lazy to get out of my bed but was forced to....MIL had called earlier to come over to her hse as SIL cooked Mee Soto today... I took my bath & then waited for hubbie to finish his... Went over around 11.30am... Took our bfast cum lunch... Lepak there for awhile before we went back home again...


Today our mission is to clean up the kitchen plus the kitchen cabinets...Changed the anti roaches sheets @ every shelves & re-arrange stuffs inside it...Luckily hubbie's niece, Aqilah, helped us, else my body surely ache more... After finished the spring cleaning, I rested for awhile before hubbie suggested tat we watched 13 going 30 DVD which we bought at Batam yesterday.. The story is okay..funny...and Jeniffer Garner is sweet too....


After our magrib prayers, we headed to Bedok Reservoir Shing Shiong for groceries shopping spree....Bought qute a lot of things...Luckily our bike box can accomodate all the stuff...hehe..
Went back home & I started to unpack the groceries bags...Had my nite bath & here I am updating this entry...


I've to stop here cos headache is here...Need to rest for the day...So tired...tomoro is Monday & another brand new week...Hope u guys have a great week ahead!! Tata!!

No comments: