Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Yippieeeee!!! My PC is up and running now...sooo very de happy seh!! Thanks to hubbie for saving tis PC..and thanks oso for the new PSU tat cost you $32... *muacks* Well just now I went over to SPC to wait for hubbie to end his werk..While waiting for him, I went to LJS to grab a bite as I was soooo hungry...Ate the Combo #1 meal...Hubbie came down at around 6.25pm...we went straight to Sim Lim and met Thameem there as he need to pass the PSU to us.. After tat we proceed to Rex to tapau Chicken Rice..Dapur tak berasap youuu...hehehe...

Reached home and managed to catch a 7 mins of the 7pm Chinese Drama...Served dinner while watching Police and Thief Bloopers...Suhaimi Yusoff and Mark Lee were so funny...After tat show, I went to take my nite bath and started to iron hubbie's werk clothes... After tat I watched Spice Siblings @ Ch8..Tot of continue to watch Incredible tales but nahh...skipped tat and straight logon to MSN...saw Aliyah there... She rarely online @ nite and iw as so surprised she did today..hehe... Well end up me had a conference msn with Aliyah, wreCk & kissy...Was teasing, laffing, gossiping in there...Now we are still MSN-ing..hehe..

Okie..I'll stop here...Tomoro midweek oredi..So Weekend is coming...Can't wait for tis Sat... *wink @ Sakurapz GurLz* Now I remember...tomoro need to follow MIL to her Tyroid check up...Hopefully there's nothing wrong with her...

Will goblogging again tomoro nite...See ya guys...Take care & papaiii!!!

No comments: