Sunday, May 16, 2004

Nowadays the weather is sooo hot.. And I guess tis month Utitlities bill gonna rise up.. We on the aircon the whole nite and even during daytime too...Really can't tahan the hotness...Sun was blazing hot outside and tat made us very lazy to go out.. But today, we still have to make our way to my parent's hse as we had skip last Thursday to go there due to hubbie's exam on Friday...

Mum cooked nasi ayam...Was really hungry at tat point of time cos we skipped bfast.. Bangun lambat dahhh...penatt beb!! hehehe...After lunch, we sat down and chit chatting as usual..My mum packed for us Nasi Ayam to be eaten for dinner..Phew! Dunt have to tink on wat to eat dinner time..hehehe...Went back around 2.45pm and straight we off to my in-laws place...

Reached home around 3.50pm...Phew!! Was perspiring terribly...On the aircon full blast.. Suddenly I've got splitting headache..Ouchhh!!!! Saw hubbie was oredy sleeping so soundly...Me too joined him soon after tat...Was quite shocked when we woke up @ 7.10pm.. Wow!! Almost magrib time...

Megat called hubbie tat he's on the way to our house.. He reached about 7.45pm... He's inviting us to his sis wedding on 6th June...We sat down and chit chatting as we did not meet each other for quite sometimes...If I remembered the last time we saw him is during my Wedding...Whatt????? 1 yr 5 mths...Tat was longgg boi!! He's been busy with his werk anyway...Megat now waiting for hir to finish his werk @ 10pm so tat they cud get back home together...

Hubbie is having cough & sore throat..Poor him..I hope it will not developed into fever.. Else tis gonna be the 2nd time he's sick for tis 2 mths...Had asked him to take his cough medicine and he had boiuht Fisherman Friend for his sore throat..I keep asking him to take proper lozenges but he said he is more immune to his feveret Fisherman Friend or I shud called it Rahmat's Friend..hehehehe

Well...have to stop here as I can't tink of wat to write anymore..My headache came back liao!!! So I guess muz take an early rest tonite...Okay peepz..have a great week ahead of u guys..Another week have past and a brand new week coming in yur way with a hope tat it cud be a better week...And I'll hope I'll get a job pretty soon..Oh ya talking abt job...I've received an acknowledgement letter from MOE tat my Application as a CSO is being considered and they will inform me of the outcome in due course...I'm praying hard tat I cud get the job..Insya Allah..In the beginning my 2 application to the MSO position were being rejected so I tried applying the CSO postion...Well, we'll see..

Anyway good nite peepz...Take care ya... *hugz*

No comments: