Monday, May 03, 2004

I'm soooo sad today cos my PC suddenly went off yesterday nite.. I was surfing around when suddenly it automatically shut down..I was taken aback and the first thing on my mind was tat my PC cud have been attacked by virus...Ohh shitt!!! Quickly called hubbie in...He tried to on it back but cud not do so...Ohh nooo!! I can't live w/o my PC...Was too sad so I just went to sleep..hahaha..

This morning I tried to on it again but still cudn't so I used hubbie's PC in our study room..Lucky tat we have 2 PCs @ home else I will just sit down and stare blankly @ my problematic PC....As usual, I on my MSN and login to ewah2 for awhile before I start to do the housework.. Today I vaccumed the whole house, washed the toilet and washed the dirty laudries... I cooked Ayam Sambal & Tom Yam Soup...

I managed to login back to ewah2 @ around 4 plus...Chatted till 6pm and off I went to watch TV while waiting hubbie to come home...Served dinner once hubbie reached home...Then watched the 7pm new Chinese Drama @ Ch 8.. Was quite good..This time round it's a Fish & Chip thingy..I bet those ppl who watched tis drama will have the craving to eat Fish & Chip after tat..Last 2 weeks was the Laksa thingy..haha...

Now I'm waiting for the 9pm Chinese Drama, Spice Siblings...I missed 3 episode in total...So tis week must watched it nonetheless...Currently I'm chatting wif kissy in MSN... My throats started to sore again... My sengau-ness still in me..I sound so teribble..Even my sis called me up just now asked me wat happened to my voice....

Oh ya...hubbie just checked my CPU and to find out tat the PSU was the problem... Kiok oredy..Phew!! Lucky man..I tot it cud be the motherboard problem or HDD crashed.. I will cried my heart out if the HDD were to crash as many impt stuff are inside...Tomoro we gonna visit Sim Lim to buy a new PSU..Yeshh!! Tat means my PC will be up and running by tomoro nite...Yippieee!!!

Okay enuff for today...will be back blogging tomoro nite... Have an early nite guys... Tata!!!

No comments: