Monday, May 10, 2004

I spent the whole morning at a quarter of afternoon to help hubbie's nephew in his Literature summary..He has to list down the impt points for his exam tis Wednesday and I have to help him on it cos he is not sure on how to do it..Well today I really cracked my brain to list out the points..Aiyohh..for so long I never read any Literature books..Last took tat subject during my 'O' Level years..hehe..Ermmm..Tat was 10 years ago..!! Wow! How time really flies..w/o knowing I'm 10 years older by now...Arghhh!!.. Lagi 2 tahun dah 30 posen..iskk...Tua nyaaaaa....But nvm..young at heart mahhhhh...ekekeke..

Today I met Nazreen for lunch @ the new coffeeshop near my blk..She passed me 1 paperbag tat contains my belonging tat I'm supposed to bring back during my last day of werk last Oct..I nearly forget about it..hehe..I tot I've cleared all...Well we have nasi campur for lunch and a can of 100 Plus as it was scotching hot outside..Perspiring like hell! We spent out time talking and talking w/o realising it's over than 1 hr and she had to go back to the office..Nvm Naz, I can accompany to to lunch anytime while waiting myself to get a job..hehehe..

Reached home, I quickly on the aircon full blast..Was sooo hot...Login to ewah2 for awhile before I began to concentrate again on the Literature thingy..Managed to finish everything at around 3.30pm before I go over to MIL house to bring back the books plus the summary tat I've done so tat his dad can collect it later at MIL's place...

Today I've no idea on wat to cook...Asked hubbie but he told me if I'm tired then dun't have to cook dinner...Well, we'll see...At around 5 plus, hubbie told me tat he wanted to try the Sotong Dalam Tin *wink @ Klopez* It's all started from Klopez and us being influenced by her...She likes to cook tat sotong dalam tin for Nahar..hahahaha...Oops pecah rahsia kamu..kekekeke... But I know it's nice cos during my singlehood days, mum liked to cook tat too..My dad lurve the sotong..hehe...So hubbie suggested to wait for him at 6.30pm under our blk so tat we can go to GValue to buy tat sotong..hehe...

Went to GValue with hubbie..Fortunately it was not crowded as usual at around 6 plus... Bought some groceries...Off we went back after tat and I started to cook the sotong and buat telor dadar...So we had a simple dinner yet delicious..Hubbie sampai tambah 2 kali ah...So Klopez, yur "chef recommendation" really werks for chip ah..ekekekeke...

Just finished watching Spice Siblings @ Ch8..Now I'm gonna do my usual routine, applying for jobs..Managed to get 5 job vacancies which interest me in the Recruit Section (Sat & today).. Hmm..tot of changing my blog skin but I cudn't find any nice layout leh...I want sumeting pinky..Dunno why I'm in a pinky mood lately..hehehe...

Okaylah..better stop here for now...Take care peepz...Have a good slepp yeah!! Good nite!! (",)

No comments: