Thursday, May 27, 2004

American Idol Fever!!

Goshh...I'm feeling lethargic today.. Just came back home around 10.30pm...I went to the hospital twice today..Was with my PIL in the hospital since morning till 2.30pm den I went off to my parent's place..Upon reaching Bedok hse, I quickly went to the kitchen and have Soto Ayam tat my mum cooked.. Wah lau..My stomach making lotsa tunes oredy.. Apa tak nya...since morning tak makan seh...air pon tak minum..ekekek..

After my lunch, on the PC at my sis room to login to ewah2..Chatted for awhile before I dozzed off @ my sis bed...Ngantuk beb..In the end me, my sis & my mum had our afternoon beauty sleep..eheheh..Tat was around 4.30pm..Woke up and realised it's already 6.15pm.. Hubbie called to say tat he's coming in 10 mins time...

Quickly washed my face and get prepared for his Mee Soto..Then my dad came home with lotsa mangoes...I lurve mangoes!!!

After our magrib prayers, me & hubbie then off to the hospital..Quite a number of relatives visiting Busu..She still the same as what was when I reached there early morning.. Doctor said there's blood clot in her head & her left side of her body is paralysed...Iskk...We really pray for miracle...

Went out from the hospital @ 9pm where we went straight to PIL hse.. Ada org kampung datang..So jengok jap lah...

It was abt 10.30pm when we reached home..I quickly took my bathe and sat in front of the TV to watch the Final of American Idol.. Eventho' had already knew the result tat was already out in the AI's homepage still I wanna see the "live" performances.. Anyway I like the performance by the Top 12 of American Idol... I can see Camille & La Toya again..!! Too bad Latoya was out else she make a good fight with Fantasia..Anyway congrats to Fantasia for clinching the American Idol title..

Actually I was toggling around with 2 channels..One is Ch 8 where I watched Meteor Garden II and Ch 5 for the AI.. I did not miss watching Meteor Garden I last season but tis time I did not really follow the episode..Nvm, next week can start to follow the Hensem F4 guys episode..hehehe...

Well, I managed to catch kissy & Klopez online for awhile before we all went to bed...

Stop here for the nite...Have a great Friday eberibodi!! Take care!! Byee!

No comments: