Saturday, May 22, 2004

Boring Saturday!!

So unusual of me updating the entry siang2 buta..muakakakak....Aiyohhhh...so bored lehh...! Dunno where to go? :( kissy going to JB with her parents and uncle's family for their relative's wedding.. At least she goes somewhere...Us?? aiseyy...!! Hubbie said mebbe later in the evening we go out..But where????? helep! helep! I'm so bored at home... Just finished our lunch.. Today dishes simple & nice.. Cooked SDT (SOTONG DALAM TIN) *wink @ Klopez* , fried bende goreng and papedum..

Nvm lah..I tink I just surf around till I really get bored to death..hahah..

Check tis out "Your True Nature" tat I got from some of the bloggers page...Quite interesting.. :)

Your True Nature by llScorpiusll
Username
The quality that most appeals to you:Strength
In a survival situation, you:Do what is necessary
Your hidden talent is:Adaptability
Your gift is:Genius
In groups, you:Work for a common goal
Your best quality is:Your sense of humour
Your weakness is:Your coldness
Created with the ORIGINAL MemeGen!


Hmmm...wat can I say of my new found True Nature?? hehehe...

This is cute and farnee.... "My Celebrity Family"

My Celebrity Family
by popstarprincess
Your Name
MomJulia Roberts
DadJon Bon Jovi
BrotherColin Farrell
SisterMandy Moore
BoyfriendAshton Kutcher
Created with the ORIGINAL MemeGen!


Wow!! Power lah deyy!!!! My bf Ashton Kutcher..Tat hensem guy!! Fuiyooo.. kalau kahwin ngan dia tak kasi dia kuar rumah ah..muakakaka... oops..jgn marah ye hubbie ku.. ekekekek

Okay lah enuff...I;m gonna surf around tis cool website for more juicy things...I will be back later tonite wif more updates hopefully..hehe.. Njoy yur weekends guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: