Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Nini came over my place as she needs my help to upload her Melbourne Trip pictures into fotopages...Oh ya..she's on leave today...She reached my place around 2 plus in the afternoon..She bought for me Pengat Pisang & Lopez from Hajah Maimunah Rest...Before tat she actually went over to Australian Embassy with her mom and sis to get information abt migrating to Australia...She had made up her mind to migrate there.. Anyway her 2 aunts & uncle are living there...

I cooked fried macaroni for lunch and today MIL gave lemak daging and 2 ikan selar goreng.. I fried veggies only for dinner...

Sat down with Nini and chit chatting about her trip there and other stuffs... She bought for me a cute long sleeve tshirt and hubbie a round neck tshirt too...And not forgetting some nougats and candies.. So nice of her...Tenkiu Ni!!

Helped her upload her pics total of 153...Nice pics I must say... :) Hubbie came home with KFC Extra Spicy Chicken for us...Served hubbie dinner and we ate the KFC chickens.. Watched Spice Siblings @ 9pm...Nini went back at 10pm..She has to take bus to Bedok and board 168 straight to Woodlands..Pity her..such a long journey..and she has to work tomoro..

Took my nite shower and now in front of my PC still searching for a nice blog skin to change...kissy had changed hers and niceee skin she had..hehe...Nvm..I will find one nice skin and change one fine day..hehehehe...Getting tired of my blog skin now..hehe.. I used to change it every now and then but now getting tired of it but STILL wanna change..ehehehehe..gatal kan!! hehehe

Kay ah..stop here for today..yeahh...tomoro midweek oredi...Looking forward for tis Friday..Hubbie and kissy will be on leave and we gonna go out for a karaoke session with Klopez (she's taking time off liao..heheeh), Nahar and most probably Aliyah (tink she gonna take MC..kekeekekek)

Have a good sleep guys...Enjoy yur day tomoro...Take care....

No comments: