Saturday, May 15, 2004

I'm feeling tired now...tot of turning in early buttt..cam wasted plak time..Cos it's still early...hehehe... kissy, Klopez & Nahar just went back... I had finished doing the cleaning of the kitchen...Imagine I have to kopek the remaining kerang abt 1.5 kg to be put in a container so tat I can cook Sambal Tumis Kerang on Monday... Goofy .. Kissy bought 4kg of kerang @ Tanglin Halt market tis morning... Her mum made the sambal kicap cili padi for us to dip with the kerang.. I just lurve kissy's mum's sambal kicap..Nice....long time never taste her masakan since last year Hari Raya.. hehehe..

kissy came about 12 plus...I was hafway cooking the Seafood beancurd...I cooked Ayam Lemak Cili Padi oso...kissy helped me to rebus the kerang...Klopez & Nahar came @ around 5pm.. Initially, they supposed to come @ 2pm but Klopez had to follow her mum to book their family chalet @ Costa Sand Pasir Ris.. Supposedly Nahar cud get a car from his fren today but last minute, his friend's dad wanted to use the car..Else we have gone out either to JB or rounding2 S'pore..hehe..Nvm...can do tat next time... Smiles

We lepak2 the whole day...Hubbie & Nahar played PS2 while we, de gurlz had our gossiping session & watching the TV... Hysterical

Tot of lepaking @ Madinatul after the Liverpool game but I guess we were too tired to go...Nahar dozed off hafway...Tired hehe...

Now I'm chatting wif kissy in MSN... I tink my eyes gonna close liao..hmmm...better go to bed lah...Really woke up early tis morning.. Imagine I woke up @ 8am..aiseyy... Tot of waking up @ 9am...We had our groceries shopping spree @ NTUC SPC tis morning.. Shopping 2 Before tat we had LJS bfast...

Oh no I tink I better stop here else I'll be dozing off on my keyboard..Sleepy.. Hmmm...tomoro will be another day...Gonna go to my parent's hse & to MIL's place too...

So have a good nite rest everyone...Enjoy yur Sunday peepz... Take care and papaiii







No comments: