Sunday, May 09, 2004

Today woke up @ 11am..Was quite shocked to see the time..hehe.. But we were soo tired and furthermore we came back from JB @ abt 1.30am..Oh yeshh..yetserday @ JB, we had our nite supper @ Last Kopek..I ate bee hoon tom yam & 2 glasses of Watermelon milk..Hubbie and Nizam the Badut had Mee Hong Kong pataya, Klopez had her usual food, Nasi Goreng Daging Merah..Nahar had Kway Teow goreng..Den we ordered 2 side dishes...Kailan Goreng Belacan & Udang Goreng Tepong.. We had 2 plates of udang goreng tepong...Super delicious ah...Recommended for those who simply lurve prawns like ME!!! hehehe.. We bought DVDs & VCDs...Magazines for myself and the main thing was the topping up of fuel...Oh ya...I punya selenger..Ada ker bawak camera tapi terlupa pasang the memory card in cos I left it in my printer after uploading the pics kat PC..iskk..Ada lah hubbie nak amik gamba sekali the ememory card slot terbuka..hahahaha..Hari Bodoh Saya ah!!! kekeke

Today I tot we gonna stay home and rest but hubbie had actually made plan with Nahar to go out... The decided to go Suntec...Before meeting them, me & hubbie went to MIL's hse to have our lunch..SIL called just now to ask us to have lunch @ MIL's place. I ate a lil' only...Went out @ 4.55pm & headed to Suntec to meet Klopez & Nahar....Had asked my partner in crime, kissy, to come along but she's too lazy to go out...Nevermind..I'll understand cos the weather is sooo hot today...Was perspiring all the way...Were feeling heavenly when we stepped in Suntec...We go jalan2 before we decided to go KFC to try the new Extra Spicy Chicken..But too bad...the KFC there had ran out of tat Extra Spicy Chicken..Out we go from there...Went in BK as Klopez brought the coupons along...Ordered Whopper Jr meal for myself & hubbie ordered Rendang Meal plus Cheese Nugget..After eating, we went Window shopping @ Carefour...Lotsa cheap-cheap stuff on sale...

By the time we went out Suntec, it was already 7pm...We then decided to go Al Ameen to lepak there.. But the main purpose is to drink tat Blueberry drink...hahaha...Hubbie kept mentioning tat drink..Cam ngidam plak..hehehe...So upon reaching Al Ameen, we ordered Kerangz Rebus big one and each of us had blueberry drink...But Nahar & hubbie had 2 glasses..hehe...We were thinking where we cud get the syrup..Simplyy soo sedap ah the drink..hehe...There's lot of people as today is Mother's Day and lotsa of Mothers celebrated their day there...Hubbie & myself never practise celebrating Mother's Day actually..Ever since we were young, we were used to not celebrating Mother's Day or Father's Day cos we always celebrate their birthday..hehe..

We reached home @ 9pm...Iron hubbie's clothes..Have my nite bath den now sitting in front of my PC uploading the pics taken just now while MSN-ing with kissy & my sis...Heard from my sis tat my dad was diagnosed with High Blood Pressure..iskkk...Now he has to take care of what he eats...Hopefully the HBP will "go away" from him soon...

Okay...before I take my leave, I wud like to wish my mum & MIL HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!...Not forgetting to ALL MUMS & MUMS TO BE too....Take care & have a great Monday tomoro...Tata....





No comments: