Thursday, May 13, 2004

Tis morning after hubbie off to werk, I went down to buy ST and nasi lemak for my bfast..As I cudn't sleep back, I stared searching for jobs in the Recruit Section..Not much job tho' but I did applied for 3 out of so many jobs.. Was so frustrating tat mostly the admin vacancies as usual wanted Madarin speaking or Chinese prefered...Biased!!! What the heck...!!! They tink our Malay communities cannot werk izzit??? Arghh...can't be bothered ah... Anyway I chatted in ewah2 while applying on jobs in the JobsDB..

Today I decided to cook Beef Black Pepper...and suddenly I wanted to eat Murtabak Maggi so I started to prepare those dishes... After 1 & half hrs of cooking, I finally get to rest again...Login again to ewah2 while waiting for my sis to come...She needs help on her Art work as she's having her Art Exam tomoro...

Hubbie came home around 7pm.. Had our dinner while watching the 7pm Chinese Drama.. After dinner, I helped my sis with her Art while waiting for the Spice Siblings to start.. Today is the 2nd last episode and tomoro will be the finale.. The story getting spiced up...Interesting.... My sis went back @ 10pm rite after the drama finished..

I had my nite shower and continue to sit down in front of the TV TV 3 to watch American Idol.. American Idol..I was unsatisfied with today's Result... How cud Latoya London be voted out...UNFAIR!!!! Sorry I Can't She's good...Superb singing skill... Whyyyyyy??? Dunno why Americans voted her out????? Disappointed 3 I was hoping tat she cud win the American Idol title but the result sadly dashed my hope.. Poor her..I bet the recording company will go after her..Hopefully she will succeed in her career being a wonderful singer and entertainer... Wish her the best.. I guess the next one to be out is Jasmine Trias... Tho' I like her sweet face but her singing skill is not tat good..She did not perform pretty well yesterday.. Anyway I go for Diana Degarmo to get the title of American Idol.. Didnt realy like Fantasia Barrino...She's too over confident I must say...

Well enuff of AI...Luckily I had ironed tomoro's clothing for hubbie & myself as we need to go out early as hubbie will be having his exam @ 9.30am... And I'll be meeting kissy @ 9.30pm in front of Paragon and will be having McDonald bfast with her...yay!!! Way Too Happy Speaking of kissy, she suddenly went offline..Sms her but she didn't reply..I guess she must have gone to bed early as she knows tomoro she gonna have a loooong day..hehee...Gonna go karaoke in the afternoon...yippie!!!

Well, better stop here and have an early nite... Have a good TGIF tomoro.. Enjoy yurselves guys!!! Tata...

Wud like to share with you guys sunset pics tat I took just now... While washing my dishes, I spotted a nice view of sunset from my kitchen so I quickly took my DG Cam and snap some shots of the sunset...Masya Allah!!Indah sungguh Ciptaan NYA ...





Very bright & bluish..






Getting darker..




No comments: