Thursday, June 10, 2004

Sleepy Thursday...

Hmmm...today is my sleepy day...Altho' I've tried to sleep back after hubbie went off to werk but I cudn't...I tink those werking would rather take my place & continued with their sleeping... But around 11 plus I tot I wanted to sleep but again my eyes just cudn't shut!!! Arghhh!! I'm sooo sleepyy!!! Anyway I just continue chatting with the rest..

Was wondering wat to eat for lunch..I cudn't joined the rest for lunch at BK Raffles City as I tot I wanted to go to my parents' place early but at last I dropped the idea as I'm too lazy to go out early...Oh ya..Thanks to my partner, kissy who bought for me the Puss In Boot cushion at BK..Yesh!! I've completed all the character cushion sold at BK.. Tenkiu hOr!! Hug

I cooked fried kway teow for lunch...After eating, I started to laze around but still eyes cudn't shut!! Then came a call from kissy informing me tat she wanted to make a conference call with the rest of the gurlz so as to keep them awake..hahaha..I guess eberibodi was feeling soo sleepy at tat time...Talked for quite sometimes eventho' there's yawning here & there..ekeke...

Well, rite after we put down the phone, I dunno how I fell asleep..hehe..Great!! At last managed to get some sleep!! hehe... Woke up at 5.45pm...Quickly get ready to go to Bedok..Hubbie called telling me tat he will fetched me @ Kembangan MRT..So off I took the bus and waited for hubbie to fetch me around 6.30pm.. Went to Bedok Central for awhile to check at one Electrical Shop whether they seel the Dustbag for our Electrolux vacuum cleaner..But too bad, there wasn't any...Off we went to my parent's hse..

Reached there, saw my mum rolling the popiah basah..yummieee...Cudn't wait to eat cos I know my mum Popiah Basah the best!!!Yummy Mum cooked Roti Kirai & kari daging..Served dinner for hubbie...After finished eating, I helped mum to roll the popiah...Dad came back shortly after tat...My sis & cuzzin, Waheedah, too came back from swimming...Oh ya..My cuzzin, Waheedah, slept over my parent's hse as her family had went to Malacca for holiday. She has to stay back in S'pore as she be having her remedial classes for 2 weeks..She gonna take her 'O' Level tis year...At least my sis has a friend to accompany her everyday...My bro too was at home..Today is his first off day...

Went home around 8.45pm...Hubbie suggested we went Shing Shong at Bedok Reservoir for awhile...I bought some stuff for the roti john tat I'm gonna make tomoro to be eaten along the way to Malacca...After paying, I rushed hubbie to go back as 9pm Chinese Drama (Man at Forty) had started...Reached home, I quickly on the TV...Sat in front of the TV while folding the dried clothes at the same time..

Took my bath after the drama ended...Now I'm chatting with kissy with my eyes half opened!! hehe..Suddenly feel sleepy again! Okay lah...I shall stop here...Will continue again tomoro before I go off to Malacca...

Have fun tomoro guys!! Have a great Friday!! Goodbye
Winky



Sempat gue petik gambar roti kirai ngan popiah basah...

I wanna say a BIG THANK YOU to Mahd for making tis blogskin for me..I really lurve it sis!!!!

No comments: