Monday, June 21, 2004

Hmmmmmmmm....

Today was a dragy day for me.. Hubbie took urgent leave as he was tired and his body is all aching everywhere..Furthermore, we slept at 4am just bcos, we played our new "toy" what else, our New Monopoly.. Started playing Monopoly with his niece & nephew around 11 plus and ended at 4am..Just imagine tat we played for nearly 4 hrs..By the time, I was sooooo tired....Woke up at 10am...Made fried bee hoon for bfast..or shud I say lunch..hehehe...

Noon I was feeling groggy and the flu bug struck me...I began sneezing like mad!!! No mood to do anything...So around 3 plus, I took chlorpheniramine and by 4pm, I slept like a log...Woke up just to realise tat it was 7.15pm..Gosh!!! I've been sleeping for 3 hrs...I just cudn't wake up as my body was feeling so weak at tat time but I forced myself to go to the bathroom to take my shower....After solat magrib, me & hubbie went over to PIL's hse to eat dinner...They've been calling us to come for lunch but end up we ate dinner there...

Came back around 9.15pm where both me & hubbie glued to the TV to see Kampus Rock..It had been a long time since I watched Malay Tele-Drama @ Suria.. I guess we find tis drama interesting just bcos of the theme of the drama..It's the 70s era featuring Sweet Charity, Black Dog Bone & Carefree songs which we just lurve to hear..
But I missed Extreme Makeover!! Sheeshhh!!!

I cund't catch kissy online in MSN...I guess she has gone to bed by now..So I better logoff now!! My flu is getting better now and I tink I need to have my beauty sleep now... See ya guys tomoro..Take care!! Bye!!!

No comments: