Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Kids Talk!

Spent half of my day with my lil' cuzzins over at my parent's place.. Before going over, I went to Bedok Library with my sis, cuzzins, Zaki & his lil noti bro, Ariff.. Sat down at BK for our drink & fries session before proceeding to the library.. Actually before we went over to BK, tis notty, cute Lil' Ariff was asking me.. "Kalau Arip jalan-jalan lepas tu haus cam ner eh?" I burst out laffing..See, how devious he is asking me tat question instead of telling me tat he wants a drink.. So off I told him tat we gonna go in BK..He was so ecstatic upon hearing tat..With his BIG smile, he entered BK....





Ordered ice-milo & fries for him...I have to entertain him with his colok-ness.. haha..Asked tis & tat which make me wants to cover his mouth..hehehe.. But children will always be children, full of questions asked!!

We went to library after tat.. Being so jakun, as his first time visit to a library, he kept talking and talking endlessly with his loud voice..We had to remind him to talk softly...But he was soo cute with his jakun expression...




Went back to my parent's hse around 2.45pm..I ate home cooked Chicken Rice for my lunch...Chatted with the rest for awhile before I started to entertain tat notty boi again.. :) Around 4pm, I told my sis tat I wanted to see my other lil' cuzzin, Hidayah cos I've not seen her for quite some times...So my sis & Zaki agreed to fetch her from her hse at Chai Chee..Before tat we did ask my aunty for permission to bring her over..

Yaya came over and she was soo cute with her short hair cut & wearing the dress tat me & hubbie gave her as her 1 yr besday gift..Luckily she can still wear only quite sendat now.. ;) And she's talkative as alwayz & her wittiness made us lurve her even more.. Both Ariff & Yaya are our cute lil' cuzzins tat we alwayz look forward in meeting..






Both of them had their drawing session while I was surfing the net...I was quite amazed with Yaya's drawing cos at her age of 3 plus, she knows what exactly happening around her..She explained what is her drawing all about.. So cute sehh!!! As for Ariff, he too has his own speciality...They both are as the same age only Yaya is younger by a week old.. I bet if u guys are to mingle around with them, surely u will lurve to have them around you all the time...




Around 6.30pm, hubbie fetched me...I asked my sis to bring them down so tat they can meet my hubbie...After 5 mins of "interrogate" from my hubbie, we went back... How I wished I can stay over at Bedok longer but hubbie if feeling tired today so have to be home early..Luckily my mum tapau Chicken Rice for hubbie and myself to be eaten for dinner..

Just heard from my sis tat Yaya oso slept over there...Ariff & Zaki will be sleeping there for the 2nd nite...Confirm ribut nyer...Anyway my dad lurve them to be around the house & they also very pampered with my dad...They called my dad "Bak" which is the same way tat I call him...

Well, I tink enuff said abt those kiddos...I'm gonna turn in now...Tired of half day entertaining session with kids.. But I'll definitely look forward in seeing those cuzzins again..




For more pics can view em' here ......


Have a great midweek tomoro...Take care!! Papai!!!!!!!!

No comments: