Monday, June 07, 2004

Outing on weekdays??

Yeshh..finally I spent my fruitful time bringing Farhan & Aqilah to Marine Parade library den merayaping in Parkway Parade..

Picked them up @ MIL's hse around 11.30am..Off we took bus 15 to Marine Parade library.. Spent 1 and half hrs there..Farhan needs to find books so tat he can do up his holiday journal at the same time I borrowed 4 books so tat I can read up...

Walked to Parkway under the scorching hot sun...luckily the distance is quite near else I would have board the bus there...Was soo cooling when we entered in the shopping mall..
As Farhan & Aqilah were so thirsty, we decided to drop by Banquet to have a drink but end up the three of us had our lunch there..I had seafood soup noodle, Aqilah had Fish & Chip and Farhan had Omelette Fried Rice..After eating, we went Giant to buy some stuff den go jalan2 round the mall...JL is having a great sale..I was eyeing on the "goggles" section..Cheap & nice!!!

We went back at 4.30pm..I dropped by at MIL's place again before heading back home.. Farhan & Aqilah followed me home...

Hubbie came back at 6.30pm..I didn't have to cook dinner as there's Ayam Lemak Cili Padi, Sambal Sotong & Sambal Goreng Pengantin which SIL cooked yesterday at the kenduri tahlil..So all of us ate tat dishes today....

Watched the 7pm & 9pm Chinese Drama..Missed the drama for the whole of last week.. So need to catch up the episodes tis week...

Chatted with kissy for awhile in MSN...And now I'm turning in to bed as I was quite tired by now...SIL just called to inform tat I need not prepare any bfast for tomoro as she be cooking Nasi Lemak..yummieee.....Lepas balak nak buat bfast besok...ekeke..

Okay gotta go off now...Have a great day tomoro...Take care!!

No comments: