Friday, June 18, 2004

Day out with my girlfriend..

Am looking forward to meet my fren, Suriani today.. We promised to meet @ Parkway around 12.30pm...At 12.05pm, I went out to take Bus 15 to Parkway..Surprisingly I reached Parkway @ 12.20pm..Tat fast???? Anyway juz bcos Bus 15 came just the rite time I reached the bus stop..hehe..Else I thing I wud be late if I miss tat bus 15...Waiting bus 15 can be very dreadful you know! :D

I reached Parkway earlier and waited for Suriani @ the Shuttle Bus shelter... She came 10 mins later.. We went straight to banquet to grab our lunch as we are sooo hungry.. I ordered Chicken Cutlet for myself and Su ordered Thai Fried Beef Kway Teow...After lunch, Su followed me to Best Denki to buy my vacuum dustbag...Den we off to Starbucks to have a long chat as I had not been going out with her since I moved Ubi.. She's a fren of mine who live just the opposite blk of my parents'.. We're from the same poly, we used to werk ISETAN together after our 'O' Level & shared so many memories together.. I was so sad when I had to move to Ubi cos she's my closest fren there.. We always find time to go walk2 at Bedok Interchange if we were bored..Now she's a teacher with busy schedule & we can only meet during her skool holiday! How I miss those days...

But one thing for sure I had a BIG SHOCK of my life when I heard her story just now.. Nvm..let me keep tat story for myself... We made a move from Parkway at 4.30pm where we took the free shuttle bus to Bedok..We parted at underpass of Bedok MRT as I need to meet hubbie at his werk place @ 5pm whereas she needs to go to the library to take cover so as to "avoid" someone who was at her house at tat moment..

Reached SPC @ 5.10pm..Waited for hubbie to come down... Saw Marliana (used to chat in Alamak by the nick esprit).. She was expecting her 2nd baby..So cute..Talked for awhile den off she went up to her office...Anyway, we had to cancel our appointment with kissy, Klopez & Nahar as Nahar will be going for his sepaktakraw.. So we decided to shop @ NTUC...Bought lotsa things...When we were at the counter paying for the stuff, Nahar called hubbie telling us to meet them...Alamak..too late oredy ah..we had paid for our things and it;s impossible for us to bring the stuff down to Orchard..Kalau ada kurita takpe..ini moto jugak ada...hehe..So hubbie told him tat if tonite got any plan then tell us...

Went straight home..I tot hubbie wanted to tapau food to eat sekali sangkaan ku meleset..hampeh!! Kene masak jugak lah nampaknya.. Did nasi goreng and ayam goreng.. After dinner suddenly I felt so tired and w/o noticed, I dozzed off at my bed...Hubbie woke me up at 10.15pm asking me to take my shower..I drag myself into the bathroom.. Feel a bit fresh after tat..Now chatting with kissy & Klopez in MSN...

I shall stop here for tonite...Will be back tomoro for more updates...Have a great weekend guys!! Enjoy it!!! Papai!!

Got tis from kissy 's blog...


Which Buffy Girl Are You? Find out @ She's Crafty

No comments: