Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Woke up at 9.30am today..Prepare a simple bfast for hubbie and myself..Hubbie is on leave today..After bfast, we login to ewah2 as usual to chat with the rest...Did nuthing much today.. Was feeling quite tired still...Had our lunch @ Kampung Chai Chee Rest over at Tampines Telepark..I had Claypot Seafood Rice while hubbie had Chilli Fried Rice...Jalan² @ Tampines Mall & Century Sq..Bought "something" @ Watson.. :)

Went back home @ 6 plus...Didn't really have mood today cos I'm having a bad flu..Feeling Blue The flu prolong since last Friday when I'm in KL... Speaking of KL, me & hubbie wanted to go there again soon.. Really enjoyed ourselves there.. Now we are discussing with the ewah2 gang to go over KL in Aug since National Day holiday falls on Monday...Thinking of staying over @ Melia Kuala Lumpur again cos it's a very strategic place to go anywhere...Thumbs Up The gurlz seemed so excited on this upcoming trip..Hopefully u guys can make it with yur partners...

Just finished watching Police & Thief and now waiting for the Chinese Drama..Goshh!! I'd missed 4 episodes oredi and can't afford to miss the crucial week...I tink tis Friday is the final episode so must catch it with every means...Had taken my flu tablets Pill and hopefully I can turn in to bed after the Chinese Drama...

Have to stop here cos my nose keep giving me problem... Chiao for now...Take care and have a great week...papaii!!!

No comments: