Sunday, April 18, 2004

Went to Mustafa Ctr @ 12.30am..Met my bro and sis @ the PIE junction before turning to Kallang...Wow...Was quite pack with ppl eventho' it's already near 1am.. Went window shopping @ Mustafa...Anyway I bought 2 pack of soaps (cheap u know..) and a pack of Garnier Hair Color (Macadamia) which is only $5.90 whereas outside sell it at $10 plus..Actually Aliyah & Jaybon ever told us that Mustafa Ctr sell it very cheap..cos they too bought the hair color there...

Actually the purpose of going Mustafa Ctr is tat...my bro wanted to find My Girl soundtrack or the VCD itself..He was saying tat no harm searching @ Mustafa Ctr...Me too wanted to watch the movie again... Tot of ordering it online but hubbie said who knows JB might sell the DVD or VCD...Okay....shall wait till we go to JB next week...As for the soundtrack, I told my bro tat I will ask my fren, hir, to search for it over @ Bangkok as he's going there on 27th April..

We went supper @ Madinatul...Ate prata telor bawang and ice milo...We then headed back. Bro and sis came over our hse as my bro wanted to borrowed some DVDs...They went back around 3am.. I slept @ 4am and woke up @ 10.30am..

Today my dapur tak berasap lagi...Dunno wat to cook...SIL called saying tat she cooked Asam Pedas Ikan Duri which is my feveret..Asked to come over @ MIL's place for our lunch... Went over MIL's place @ around 3 plus.. My eldest BIL was there too...Spent our time talking & joking....

Went back @ 6.45pm..Now tinking of wat to eat for dinner...Perhaps I just prepare Ramly Burger for each of us...Luckily I had ironed my hubbie's werking clothes...

Gonna stop here as I wanna go out and watch TV...Will be back again tomoro...Happy werking to you guys and hope this coming week will be a better weak for you peepz...Take care!! Papaiiiiii!!

No comments: