Wednesday, April 07, 2004

I was asleep suddenly the phone rang..Kissy was on the line..she told me that her courier man will pick up the JL cardmember mailer from me...I woke up and washed myself up.. Checked my mails..Wow..lotsa mails from the Sakurapz Gurlz & my PPPIO frens.. Replied and cleared the mails.. Login to ewah2...

Continue my packing...Today I cooked fried kway teow for dinner den I cleaned my house...

Chatted with my Ewah2 prens till 6 plus... Now getting ready for dinner and do my last bit of packing... Will be going off to my MIL hse at around 8 plus..Watched Cinta Bollywood 2 first then we go out to take a bus to Golden Mile...

Oh ya..I heard from hubbie that our hotel room has a PC in there and we get unlimited internet access..So I hope meet my ewah2 prens tomoro and can update my blog entry too..Yippieeee.....

Take care guys!! Have a great holiday dis coming Friday... Gonna miss you guys!!! Papaiiiii...

Bouncy 5Bouncy 5 KL..Here we come!!!!!

No comments: