Sunday, April 25, 2004

HmmmM...nuthing interesting going on today...Was at home the whole day.. Went to my MIL's hse for awhile where my SIL asked to have our lunch there. She cooked Mee Soto.. Went there for about an hour then we are back to our home.. My sis came as she needs help in her Maths.. Cracked my brain real hard to solve her Maths problem..Wow...nowadays the stardard is getting higher boii... I told my sis tat it's oredi 11 years since I took my N- Level and it seems tat her Maths syllabus is tougher than before.. Well I helped her whichever problems tat I can do at my means...

I went on applying jobs online and those appeared in the Recruit Section of the Straits Time.. It's time to put more effort in searching for the jobs...I cant waste anymore time lazing around @ home.. Need to earn $$$$$..hehe..Hmm..if u guys know of any vacancies in Admin Positions in yur company or anywhere, dun't be shy lah eh...tell me hOr... *wink*

Wanna stop here for today.. Have a great week ahead of u guys... to shny -- 3 more days to go babey!! hehe

Chiaoooooooo.....


No comments: