Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Woke up @ 10am today...I tink the flu tablet really knocked me out...But I did feel better today...Only blocked nose for today.. Chatted in ewah2 for awhile..MIL gave lauk today... Kuah Lada which is my faveret...It's a Malacca dish... Anyway I received sms from my cuzzin that she had safely gave birth to a baby gurl...It's her 2nd gurl.. Had planned with my dad that we be going to visit her tomoro @ Thomson Medical Ctr...

Cooked beefsteak and sayur boncis goreng for dinner cos hubbie do not favour Kuah Lada.. Went to GValue with hubbie @ 6.10pm to buy my Ribena Syrup and my body bath foam...Haf way thru, we put back the things as the queue is super long and only 1 counter was open...Dunno what's the mgmt is doing... *sigh* Hubbie promised to buy the Ribena syrup and bath foam tomoro...

Watched Chinese Drama @ 9pm and at the same time was online with my seconday skool fren, Anisah.. We talked about 1½ hrs...sooo many things to talk about..hehe...Watched Cinta Bollywood oso... I tink this time CB2 is not as interesting and thrilling as in CB1...

Now I'm msn-ing with kissy & HuS...Was godeh-ing another blog skin but I tink somehow somewhere went wrong and I guess will continue godeh-ing tomoro... Need to stop here for now..Wanna sleep oredi... Will see you guys tomoro... 2 more days to the weekend... Papaiiiiiii...

No comments: