Friday, April 23, 2004

Went to meet kissy @ 1pm today...Supposedly hir is coming along wif us but last min he had to go to werk...Bubble lagik..eheheh....Hubbie went for his MCSA exam @ the centre where Citi Bank Building is @ Orchard Road.. I waited for kissy @ HMV...She came with a thirst quenching drink...She got me Hazelnut Latte ice blended and Creamy Caramel Ice blended for herself..She bought the drinks over @ her werk place, Comcentre Lobby...We sat down and the fountain in front of HMV while quenching our thirst...Then we go jalan2 over @ the shops there...After tat we headed to Metro Paragon...We didn't get anything instead just window shopped there...Tot of going back over @ Heeren to wait for my hubbie to finish his exam but as we were going out from the Paragon, it rained really heavily..So we decided to went back in and sat down while waiting for the rain to stop...Chit chatting & gossiping as usual...hehehe...

Went over to Hereen @ around 3.45pm where hubbie is waiting for us there...Sad news...Hubbie failed the exam with just 14 points away from the passing mark...Passing mark was 700 but he got 686...Can see his disappointment but I coaxed him tat he can always take the 2nd attempt...Ya no doubt 225 bucks just gone like tat but at least he knew which modules tat he is weak @...Hopefully he will pass on his 2nd attempt...

Luckily hubbie's mood didn't reall affected much as he still joke around with us....We had our late lunch @ Starhub Ctr over @ Cuppage...Hubbie had soto while kissy & myself shared a plate of fried kway teow...we had some side dishes too... By the time it was almost 5.00pm when we left the food court...We jalan2 @ Robbinson...Left Centrepoint @ around 6 plus...Met Klopez & bf in front of Paragon where we den headed to Lucky Plaza....Goshh...FOOD again...We had our dinner @ Lvl 6 food court inside Lucky Plaza...Luckily me & kissy didn't eat much for our lunch...Anyway we started to take our dinner @ 7.30pm...Hir & sham07 joined us too...Oh ya..luckily hir joined us after werk or else, he will surely FEEL guilty bcos of bubbling in the last minute..ekekeke... *wink @ kissy* I ate my faveret Laksa there...Eversince the new Chinese Drama, Spice Siblings debut @ Ch8, me & kissy were craving for Laksa since dat day...Now I get to eat LAKSA!!! Asked for extra cockles...I lurrrrveee cockles...Hubbie had hokkien mee, kissy had western food (she changed her mind @ the last min..instead of laksa, she had Fish & Chip), Klopez had laksa too and her bf had fishball noodle while hir ate nasi padang...Sham07 did not eat anything...Was so full by then..

We then walked our way thru to Takashimaya as hir wanted to survey bags...Den we stopped over @ Starbuck's Paragon to have our nite coffee...hehe..But I did not have any coffee cos I dunt really drink it..had my all time faveret, Root Beer by Thomas Kemper...nicee u know..hehe...As usual we will joke around and chit chatting on diff-diff topics...ehehe..

We then made our move @ 10.40pm...Tomoro gonna meet Klopez & bf to go to JB to top up fuel in the afternoon..But b4 tat Nahar (klopez's bf_ gonna bring my hubbie to a bike shop to change hubbie's bike seat...Actually we just changed the seat not long ago but bcos of some stray cats had scratch it badly.. Poor hubbie..nned to fork out another 30 bucks for it...Aiseyman..Bila nak kaya cam nie..?? ekekeke... Gonna go over my parent's hse tomoro oso cos we did not go over yesterday....

Well...I tink I've typed much today...Better stop here else you guys will be bored to death..hahahaha...Like Nazreen said, my blog entry getting shorter & shorter everyday..hahaha... Have a great weekend guys!!! Enjoy to the fullest!!! Take care and papaiiiiii!!!

Pictures of the day!! More of de pixs, visit here!





No comments: