Saturday, April 24, 2004

Woke up @ 10.20am...Quite late cos I slept late the last nite...Busy uploading pictures...Today Uncle Mat supposed to come to our hse with his CPU but he called and informed us tat he is down with flu..Ohh noo!!! The flu bug is spreading everywhere....Hope he gets well soon...

Chatted in ewah2 for awhile..As usual we will talked abt shny's wedding..All of us getting so excited for shny..hehe...Another 4 days to her solemnization.. We are planning to go for her nikah since she asked us to come and sibok2..hehe...Anyway on the wedding day itseld, we had come to a decision to meet up @ 2pm over @ her hse...Time flies very fast... Now it's shny's turn to have a MARRIED in her marital status..hehe... And it's a coincidence tat her hubby to be in my polymate..We used to hang around together in a group and now he's getting married...the shy and quiet guy in our group is getting married to shny..hehe...dah jodoh lah kan...hehehe...Anyway will always pray for both of them tat the wedding will take place very smoothly....Insya Allah...Sunshine

@ 1pm, me and hubbie went to my parent's hse..Had our lunch there..Mum cooked BOL KENTANG...My faveret...After eating, we sat down and chit chatting with my parents....My bro has to go for his live firing eventho' it's his 2nd off day..Poor him...My sis asked me to help her in her Maths homework...I suggested tat tomoro she comes over @ my place so tat I can teach her more...Cos we be heading to JB in awhile...
Klopez & Nahar met us under my parent's blk...We headed of straight to JB..luckily the traffic there was quite smooth...We went to City Square to park our bikes @ the basement...Den we walked to Pizza Hut @ Komtar to have another lunch...Luckily me and hubbie ate a bit of bol kentang just now..hehe...We ordered quite a lot of food..hehe...We had Chicken Supreme Stuff Crust pizza, I had beef lasagne, Klopez had Seafood lasagne, we ordered the new menu which consists of calamari, breaded prawn and chips, all dipped in lime mayonnise sauce...Niceeeeee..!!! Pizza Parlor 2 Takmo jeles eh kissyyyy... Goofy.. nanti kita pi kat Spore nyer Pizza Hut kay... Teethy

After the sumptous lunch, bought my magazines den we headed back to City Square to jalan2...Bought DVDs outside City Square...Oh ya..My Girl DVD will be out soon...Need to inform my bro tis piece of good news...He was looking all around for tis DVD... We head back to S'pore @ 6pm...

Went straight to my PIL's hse..My SIL and family just reached there too...Lepak there for awhile...
Finally reached home @ 7.40pm...Washed up and now surfing around for any interesting sites while waiting for the BIG match between Man Utd & Liverpool over @ ESPN at 9.55pm..Hubbie & I gonna be rival tonite.. Brows.... Hmmm..I didn;t see my partner in crime online..Gonna send sms to her to see what she's doing rite now..hehe...

Okay I'll stop here...Will be back tomoro nite...Enjoy yur Sunday guys...Take care & papai....Waving

Before I leave, wud like to share a cute & interesting site wif u guys...SLOGANIZE YOUR NAME... visit tis site

My slogan --> Be Young, Have Fun, Drink Zubaidah..ermm...I can be drink?? I tink gonna invent a drink called Zubaidah in future.. hahahah!!

Pictures of the day...Click here for more pictures...




No comments: