Monday, April 05, 2004

Cudn't sleep after hubbie went off to werk...I bought my bfast @ the mamak shop opposite blk...Bought the nasi lemak and today's paper...Ate my bfast before switching on my PC. As usual, I will sent morning mail to the gurl...@ the same time send email to Nazreen to ask her to forward some of the guys email so tat I can send the link to the pictures taken yesterday. Chatted @ ewah2 for awhile...

Later @ 11.30pm, Nazreen called me..We had a talk for an hr..We got so much to talk for..haha... Today I just cudn't tink of what dishes to cook.. I mind went blank suddenly..When asked hubbie, he too didn't know wat to eat..Wahh sehhh....Really ah...cannot tink oredi...@ last since I told hubbie tat I wanna eat mee hoon goreng from Madinatul...He said that he too will buy dinner back so I dunt need to cook today.. Pheeww!! I promised him to cook tomoro since tomoro is my last day of cooking before we went off to KL on Wednesday nite...He told me not to cook on Wednesday too..

Watched Kuliah Cinta while waiting for hubbie to come back..sambil2 lipat baju yg dah bertimbun..hehe.. pOning kepala tgk baju tuh..hehe.. I really like the movie cos I like Erra & Yusry..hehe..Eventho' me & hubbie had watched it @ Bedok Cinema but we still lurve the movie very much..When hubbie came home, he too joined me watched the movie while we had our dinner in front of the TV.

After the movie ended, I started to pack some of the things tat need to bring for our trip..I dunno how many clothes to bring...hmmm...afraid that if I bring too much, hubbie will nag @ me..hehe..As if we are going there for a month..Anyway I'm done with my clothes..Left with hubbie clothes...Will do a thorough packing tomoro & Wednesday..

Now I'm chatting with kissy while she's doing up Klopez's blog..She too wanted to change her blog layout.. Oh ya Aliyah too changed her layout..Helped her with it just now...

I'm gonna stop here for now...Chinese Drama gonna start pretty soon...Will be back tomoro..Till then..have a good nite...tata!!!

more days to go..Isn't it fast?? hehe...

No comments: