Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Today after hubbie left for werk, I watched Malay VCD titled Bisikan Remaja. Zed Zaidi and Nisdawati are the hero and heroine...Quite good movie i can say...Tat Zed Zaidi is really a handsome chap..hehe..Anyway after the movie ended, I switched on my PC and check my emails & chatted in ewah2...

Went lunch with my ex kolig, Nazreen & Rohani @ Warong Selamat Makan just just a few blks away.. Had rice with fish curry, veggie & fish cake.. Then I went to Gvalue to buy Kway Teow and bean sprout thinking of frying it for tomoro... Today I dunt have to cook again as hubbie said that we will go and buy murtabak @ New Victory Rest (besides Zam Zam)...

Met hubbie @ his werk place @ 6.15pm..Went to buy murtabak & chicken briyani den headed to Ah Boy bike shop...Hubbie bought his new canvas for his bike..Went straight home after tat...

Had our dinner while watching Police & Thief...Took my nite bath and on my PC...Catched the Ch 8 Drama den here I am blogging dis entry for today...Have yet to see kissy online @ the MSN..hmm...Sms her asking what she's doing..Yet to get the reply...

Well now I;m forcing my hubbie to pick his clothes so tat I can pack in our travel bag..Really have to force him cos since 8.30pm, his eyes were glued in front of his PC, playing his Championship Manager...I feel like an old grandma nagging @ him...*sigh* kissy had replied saying that she's watching Incredible Tales.. Ohh Goshh!! How cud it slipped my mind.. Quickly swicthed the channel...Mahaged to watched haf way thru.. I like Dr Mel Gills statement on OTC = Otak Tak Centre..hahaha...It reminds me during old skool days where me & frens likes to use tat werd..hahaha...so cute...

Okay..better stop here now, else I won't finished packing up my hubbie's clothies... Will see you guys tomoro...I'll be entering my blog entry early tomoro....have a happy midweek tomoro guys...Only 2 days left before the holiday on Friday..We've been waiting for this PH after Hari Raya Haji which is 2 months apart...so better make full use of dis coming holiday....Good nite... Chow Chin Chow!!!!! Waving

day to go!! Very2 excited..yahooo...

No comments: