Tuesday, April 27, 2004

HmmMm...nuthing great happened today...Went over to MIL's hse to get my hubbie's werk pants sewn...One of the pant need to get the hook done..As I didn't have any spare hook, I had to turn to MIL...Luckily she had the last hook in her sewing box..In the end, MIL was the one who sewed the pants for me..We chatted while watching TV1's Drama..MIL gave me ikan cencaru bakar to go along with the kicap cili padi..Wow..there goes my lunchie...

Went home, masak nasi den off I ate my lunch with just the plain rice, ikan cencaru dipped with kicap cili padi and one telur mata lembu..yummieee...Membuka selera ku..Sememangnya peyut ku dah lapar benar..haha..

After I did my housewerk, I login to ewah2 as usual...Chatted with the rest...Rohani smsed me asking for confirmation on tomoro's outing...

Uncle Mat came over to sent his "sick" CPU here...As usual, hubbie will always be the doctor to the "sick" PC...He stayed for awhile then off to Aunty Ani's office..

Did not cook anything today as hubbie can't decide wat to eat..At last hubbie bought prata telor bawang for me and prata kosong & telor for himself...Had tat for dinner...

kissy still not online in MSN..I guess she must have concentrating herself in front of her TV set.. Arghh..shucks!!!!! I totally forgotten to watch the last episode of Police & Thief...Club Me 7 myself for being so forgetful!! Nevermind...still got Ch 8 Drama to look forward @ 9pm...Oops..another 8 mins more...

Okay gotta eat my jamu now else kissy will haunt me later..haha..Oh ya..I bought tis jamu for conceiving a baby from her mum's ustaz...Her mum suggested tat I shud try to eat the jamu as I'm trying to get myself pregnant...It's been proven for women who had taken the jamu to be pregnant with twins some more..Hopefully it will works for me...Everyday in my prayers, I'll never stop asking Allah to hear my prayer and grant me my desired wish...Insya Allah...

Oops...haf to stop here for today...Will continue blogging tomoro...Have a great Midweek tomoro frenz... Take care and papaiiiiiiiii!!!!

No comments: