Friday, April 09, 2004

Woke up @ 8.45am...Actually I was rather sleepy but we need to go bfast before it ends @ 10.30am...Oh ya..me & hubbie had Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa @ Kampung Baru yesterday nite.. Kirakan supper lah...hehe...Poweerrr nasi lomak dia...Plak tu bleh choose nak taruk lauk2 lain...Mine I added rendang daging, crispy ayam goreng and bagedil while hubbie had the same dishes as me but extra sambal sotong...Niceeee!!

Went off to eL Partio Rest for our free bfast...The food there was FINGER LICKIN' GOOD!!! Kalau ikur nafsu, semua makanan gak nak bedal...tapi konfem peyut kembong n yer..hahaha...Staed there till the buffet bfast ended @ 10.30am..Went up to our hotel room first before we went to Puduraya to purchase ticket to Malacca... Bought 2 tickets from Jebat Express to Malacca for tomoro... The bus will just stop us in front of my Bro in Law's hse..How convenience!! :) Yeshh...tomoro we gonna be @ Malacca oredi.. Can't wait to see hubbie's nephew (my nephew oso ah.. hehe), the cute Lil Syazwan...

After Puduraya, we walked back to Berjaya Times Square...When we entered the shopping Mall, we went "WOW" upon seeing the BIG with 9 level of shops all around... I actually wanted to go in the Theme Park to play the rides but hubbie was not so keen to play the rides as usual...Really remembered during our honeymoon tat I have to play all the dangerous ride alone w/o him @ the Movie World & Dream World...Anyway I have to forget abt riding the roller Coaster @ the Times Sq for today...If I were to pay RM25 to play all the rides, hubbie has to wait for me till dunno what time tat I'm gonna finished all de rides so might as well I skipped it. Guess have to wait till we come KL with the Sakurapz Gurlz and partners either next mth or Aug..Yeshh..we decided to go KL instead of Batam cos they were tempted by us telling them our "adventures" in KL.. *grin* During tat time, I can take the rides with them together-gether...
Had lunch @ Kenny Roggers in Time Sq.. *slurp*

Well, after tat we headed to Sungai Wang Plaza just behind our Hotel.. Jalan² inside...Nuthing to buy and I was really tired by tat time..Yeshh...tired of walking..Tot of going to Bukit Bintang Plaza just opp Sungai Wang..but I was too tired tat hubbie suggested we go back to our hotel first... Imediately I said YES!! On our way back, we bought keropok lekor (i loikeeee) *eyebrow sket kat Kak sunflora..nak kropok lekor kan kan kan?? kekekek*

Reached hotel, I surrendered myself to the bed...Din't realise that I slept till 6.45pm..Wow...from 4pm to 6.45pm??? I guess I'm pretty tired today...Hubbie oso took a nap dunno when..ehehe... Woke hubbie up... I suggested tat we go down to 7-11 to buy some "munchies" and mineral water before the soccer match bet hubbie faveret team, Liverpool & Arsenal...We'll be having a late dinner tonite...Still undecided where to go for dinner..Perhaps @ Bukit Bintang only....Rather lazy to go far²... Now I'm msn-ing wif kissy while sms-ing with my sis...Oh ya, bof my parents and sis went to Sibu Island...My dad's company organise their family day there...I used to follow them during my singlehood days...We went to Genting, Malacca for the Family Day Trip..Now no more following them..so sad...Anyway when my dad called me, he was saying that they were stucked @ the 2nd link for a long time altho' they set off to JB as early as 6.15am....They reached Sibu @ 1.30pm...See from 6.15am to 1.30pm...Tat was long!!! And also my PIL and BIL's family too were stucked @ the 2nd link when they went off @ 10am dis morning to Malacca...I guess today lotsa S'porean holiday-ing to Malaysia...

Hubbie was sooooo happy tat Liverpool just scored the 2nd goal.. Yeshh 2-1 to Liverpool..What happened to Arsenal?? First it was thrashed by Man Utd for the FA Cup semi final, den to Chelsea for the Champions League now I tink gonna thrashed by Liverpool too for the EPL...hahahaha...

Okay guys, have to stop here..Gonna stuff in all the shopping bags in our travel bags..Quite sad to leave KL tomoro but nvm..gonna make a return soon, rite Sakurapz Gurlz???? hehehe... Okay tomoro till Sunday, I'm not able to make any blog entry cos over @ my bro in law's hse, there's no internet connection but there is a PC...Dunno if hubbie gonna persuade his brader to install one.. *evil* Till I;m back in Spore on Monday, take care guys and enjoy the weekend as much as I enjoy my weekend!! Adios Amigos!!!! *muacksss*

No comments: