Monday, February 28, 2005

Thanks all!

Thanks for the well wishes for my Lil Princess... I went over to KKH just now as the doctor wanted to take my blood sample... So my bro fetched me and we went off by cab... Reached there, saw mayang too...Her baby has to come back and kena warded again after they went check up tis morning.. So our poor babies will be in the same room and undergo the treatment...


Hubbie went to see her again with my dad just now... Was told by hubbie tat she's been sleeping thruout after her milk... Hopefully she wont be crying and crying like wat I see other babies are doing.. cos it really breaks my heart to see your baby crying loudly in the incubator...


Too bad I can't go to see her again... And will be praying tat she will be back soon... I missed her so much!! It's so different when she's not at home.... :(

No comments: