Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Update on My Lil' Alisha

Hubbie just called from KKH and was informed by the doctor tat My Lil' Princess's jaundice has subside.... Insya Allah if tomoro morning, it goes down again, by noon time, my dearest Alisha will be back home... Mummy will pray for you okay!! Asked hubbie whether did she cry but hubbie told me tat she's been sleeping rite after her milk... Alhamdulillah...


When I heard the news, I feel so relieved! The whole nite yesterday, I've been crying... Hubbie had to comfort me... I just feel the lost when Alisha's not at home... Now I know how the bondage between mummy and the children... At nite, I keep waking up as I oredy get used to attend to Alisha's need... And her "rengekan" terngiang-ngiang kat telinga...


Shall stop here lah... Will update again soon...

No comments: