Thursday, March 10, 2005

2 weeks old!

Yesh!! My Lil' Alisha is 2 weeks old today! fast huh???? It seems tat I just had given birth to her yesterday.. Another 2 more weeks, a month old oredy! isk isk isk!! Time nowadays flies very the fast one!!!


Anyway, I've not been updating diligently like I used to do before...hehe.. For now, either I'm too tired to blog, catching up with few hrs of sleep or attending tis Lil' Alisha's karenah...Luckily now she's sleeping so soundly and I got the chance to blog, surf and chat! hehe...


Sadly today I cudn't make it to LeNNy's nikah with the rest of ewah2 gang!! uwah!!! I wanna see her in her bridal costume!! iskk.. Salah timing ah! Now I'm gonna wait for the photos from Klopez or shanah!!

To Nurlina (LeNNy) & Ahpek (Rahmat), semoga mahligai yg anda bina berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat!! Insya Allah... Dan semoga cepat2 dikurniakan jnr Lina & Rahmat!! :) Selamat Pengantin Baru!!!



No comments: