Thursday, February 03, 2005

*Yawn*

This morning dad called asking me whether I wanted to go lunch wif him since he will be going to Hitachi building near here.. I said okay lah since I didn't cook... He will call back once he finished his meeting there.. I continue to laze around before finally get up and washed up...


Yesterday the whole nite, my baby kept bulging here & there and makes me hard to sleep (dah lah aku ni susah nak tido, plus ngan bonjolan dia..iskkk lagi susah) .... Hope tonite will be better...


At 12 noon, dad called asking me to meet him at Madinatul... Walked slowly there.. Saw my ex-manager eating at one of the coffeeshop (ni lah padahnya kalau tempat keje lama dekat dgn rumah..confirm jumpa bermacam-macam org..hehe) Met dad and he suggested tat we eat at one of the Malay foodstall there... he so jelak with curries and mamak food... Saw her there too eating lunch with her kolig... Me and dad ordered Asam Pedas Ikan pari, Sotong Masak Itam, Sayur campur & Bagedil.. Iced Milo for me and tea for dad....Really full ah my tummy... Sampai nak jalan balik pom susah..hehe.. Went to 7-11 to buy newpaper and saw Mango Freeze memanggil ku suruh membelinya..hahaha... Bought a small bottle of Mango Tea too.. All courtesy of my dad!! hehe.. Dad took bus back to opis as he's lazy to walk under the scorching hot sun...And I made my way home..


Reached home, on my PC and did my usual stuff... Then suddenly I remembered tat I haven't washed my baby's mittens, booties, caps, blanket and napkins... Luckily I had washed all the baby's clothes tat time.. So made my way to the kitchen and soak all the lil' stuff in a basin full of Kodomo Liquid Detergent & water.. Hmmm....Smell sooo nicee!!! After settled everything, hanged the lil' stuff outside the corridor...


Around 6.30pm, FIL came to give Mee Kuah Merah tat MIL cooked.. Oh tat will be our dinner!! Hubbie came back shortly after tat... had our dinner den off I took my bath....


Now waiting for the drama My Lucky Charm at Ch8... After tat gonna try to sleep... Feeling quite tired actually... Kay lah..have a great Friday tomoro!! Byee!!!

No comments: