Sunday, February 20, 2005

Oh my Leg!!

My leg and feet already started to swell.. Dah tak mcm kaki dah!! Dah cam kaki gajah! hehe.. Water Retention is here!!! But luckily I kena after my 9 mths so not so bad lah! hehe.. But still can walk ah!! In the midst of early morning, I kene tis Braxton Hicks...A false contraction liao! My tummy is stretching real hard...I tot I wanna gave birth oredy so when I observed, it's only come once den it goes off... But now every nite and early morning I frequent to the bathroom to wee wee...


I pity my Lil' Gurl inside cos she has no space to "roam" about in my tummy... Nowadays she's not tat active cos of the space constraint..Sabar ye baby!! But the bulging is still going around in my tummy.. hehe... Sarat sungguh ku tgk peyut ku yg memboyot ni!! iskkk...


Gonna stop here for today... Wanna go to MIL's house for lunch..Lapar beb!! See ya!!

No comments: