Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Hmmm....

Today FIL bought Nasi Ayam for my lunch & another packet for hubbie... He also made for me Air Selusuh as to standby when the contraction comes... FIL reminded me to put a mark on the bottle as he's afraid tat hubbie accidently drink the water..haha.. Cam dia plak nanti nak bersalin!! kekeke



The marking tat I've made!! ;)


Anyway today I woke up as early as 6 plus in the morning... I really cudn't sleep back after hubbie went to werk..Imagine as early as 6 plus in the morning I folded all the dried clothes and run the washing machine to wash the dirty laundry...Logon to the net as early as 8am..


Hubbie came home around 6.30pm... After magrib, we met Kak Nor & Abg Wan at the carpark as they were around Ubi area... So went for a spin and ended up at Pasir Panjang Rd for our dinner...We were at the famous prata stall.. Ate 2 cheese prate and Maggie Goreng Seafood & 2 Milo Dinosaur.. Nasib baik tak jadi Merlion lagik!! hehehehe... Eat while talk2...


Reached home at around 12.35am.. Had a quick hot shower and lights off!


p/s: Backdate tis entry lah..hehe

No comments: